Option 1 - In Store/Parking lot drop off
- Drop off your rentals in store or call us from the parking lot between Dec 7th - 11th.
Option 2 - Shipping your Rentals
- Step 1: Ship your rentals back to us. Double check to ensure you have all your rentals in one box. If you have any questions as to which rentals you currently have out, please reach out to us at 918-458-5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Please include the following information with your shipment:
- Name (Required)
- Phone Number (Required)
- Step 3: Please make sure your package is sealed and secured to minimize any damages along transit. Campus Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for damage or lost shipment during transit.
- Step 4: Ship to Address:
Campus Bookstore - Rental Return
109 Spring St
Tahlequah, OK 74464
- We recommend the local post office using USPS priority mail to return your rental textbooks. This will be the cheapest option that includes a tracking number.
- If you wish, you are more than welcome to use UPS or Fedex to ship back your rentals as well.
- Step 5: Enter all your information into our online check in form here: Rental Return Check in Form